Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dwarfs again?

The Dwarf Engineer, I suppose I could run him as a Master Engineer if I ever wanted to waste a Hero slot. Still a great model to paint.
The Dwarf Engineer was pretty easy to paint in two parts, backpack and him.
The unit of warriors with great weapons, I often run these bad boys as longbeards, it makes them a whopping S6 all the time! With a runic banner, they can lose combat but still win!
The front side of the Dwarf Runesmith, he follows the same basic formula as the rest of my Dwarf army at the time (blue primarily).
Other side of the Dwarf Runesmith, I really enjoyed painting this model. He did manage to get a little bit of red on his overcoat to seperate him from the masses.

The Battle Standard Bearer, in all his glory.
One of the crewman for the war machines, he is usually set up with the organ gun. Note the dashes for how many orcs he has killed thus far.
Dwarf Mullet. Let me repeat that. Dwarf Mullet.
This bad boy has his engineer mask up, and his clipboard has math equations and what not to have his cannon do (it is an explosion with a red crossed out circle over it).
This guy is totally just rocking being a regular crewman, also his hair was painted using the new GW foundation paints as the base. Amazing.
The Organ Gun and crewmen, ready to shoot down some greenskins.

1 comment:

Dcasalins said...

Great, I've never found before a dwarf-maker blogger... o_O